Answers to your most frequently asked questions.
What are your office hours?
What times are phones answered?
Our phones are answered Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Are you accepting new patients?
We’re sorry! New patient registration is now closed. Please call us at 613.369.5060 or email us at email@example.com to join our waitlist. We’ll let you know when registration opens again.
How do I book a GP dermatologic assessment?
Do I need a referral to book a GP dermatologic assessment?
Where can I get bloodwork done?
Bloodwork should be done at your nearest Gamma Dynacare Lab. Please visit their website to find a location close to you.
Where can I get an ultrasound and diagnostic imaging?
What can I expect during my initial consultation for cosmetic procedures?
The free 30-minute consultation process focuses on you and your needs. Once we fully understand the aspects and features you most want to address, we’ll prescribe the proper treatment to accomplish subtle and refined results. Together, we’ll talk about the benefits of the prescribed injectable product(s) and select the best treatment for you. The non-surgical treatments we offer address specific areas of the face including:
- Beneath the eyes
- Nasiolabial folds (smile lines)
- Cheek bones
Treatment can be administered during your initial consultation.
I need to see a doctor tonight, is there an After Hours clinic?
After Hours Clinic Location:
- Tuesday – Mirus Medical – 1637 Woodroffe Avenue, Suite 301, Ottawa, ON, K2G 1W2, 613.369.5060
- Wednesday – McArthur Family Medical Centre – 355 Montreal Rd #106, Vanier, ON, K1L 8H3, 613.740.0200
- Thursday – Mirus Medical – 1637 Woodroffe Avenue, Suite 301, Ottawa, ON, K2G 1W2, 613.369.5060
- Saturday – McArthur Family Medical Centre – 355 Montreal Rd #106, Vanier, ON K1L 8H3, 613.740.0200
What is your cancellation policy?
If you can’t make a scheduled appointment, we require 24 hours notice or you may be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Phone is best, please call us at 613.369.5060 to cancel your appointment.
Can my doctor call me to discuss my test results?
We prefer to discuss test results in person so that we can answer any questions you may have. If a follow-up is required, we’ll call you to book an appointment.
Will you renew my prescription by fax or phone?
We encourage you to book an appointment with your doctor for prescription renewals. If you are unable to do so, a $20 fee may apply for renewal requests that are faxed, mailed or called in.
I need to see a doctor and your offices are closed until tomorrow, what can I do?
If you’re having a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately or go to the nearest 24-hour emergency department.
If this is not an emergency, give us a call first thing tomorrow.
An After Hours clinic is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, by appointment only.
After Hours Clinic Location:
- Tuesday – Mirus Medical – 301-1637 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K2G 1W2, 613.369.5060
- Wednesday – McArthur Family Medical Centre – 206-311 McArthur Avenue Ottawa, ON, K1L 8M3, 613.740.0200
- Thursday – Mirus Medical – 301-1637 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K2G 1W2, 613.369.5060
- Saturday – McArthur Family Medical Centre – 206-311 McArthur Avenue Ottawa, ON, K1L 8M3, 613.740.0200
Resources for patients
Laboratories & Diagnostics