In April, two of our family doctors are taking new patients and we hope you’re one of them.
Registration days for patients without family doctors or whose doctors are retiring this year are scheduled for early to mid-April.
If you want to become a patient, here’s what you need to do:
- Join our waitlist so that we can email you as soon as the registration days are finalized.
- Follow us on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook for updates.
- Complete a New Patient Form for each patient you’d like to register.
- If you have a preference, don’t forget to circle the name of the doctor you’d like to be assigned to (upper right corner of the New Patient Form).
- Bring the completed form and a valid Ontario Health Card on the day of registration.
If you already have a family doctor or live in Quebec, registration days will be held later in the summer.
We’re thrilled that you’re considering joining the Mirus Medical team. We’re not just doctors and patients, we’re a team. Together, we will develop a successful care plan for you and your family.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Dr. Hamilton & Dr. Mo